Consistent crash before next cycle

kurikaktus
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Steam Known Issue

I've been having repeated crashes over and over again before the next cycle. It has happened consistently no matter how many times I've reloaded the saved file. I think the error is isolated in this saved file though since I do not encounter the crashes in my older files (of a different world). Loading back up to 3 cycles prior also results in a crash eventually so there may be something with this world. 

I'm hoping this saved file can be fixed so I can continue this world. I could start a new one entirely but I've spent some time hearing every hatch in the initial biome to one spot to make a coal factory lol. 

Corruption .sav

Steps to Reproduce
Just play through the attached saved file. The crash happens consistently for me before reaching the next cycle

We are aware of this issue and have it logged internally but either we do not have a fix ready yet or we are not planning on addressing the issue in the immediate future.

Report Bug

User Feedback

Can you crash the game and then upload the log? Cuz the log you attached didn't show a crash. Also can you clarify what is a crash? Like does it just close and you're back on the desktop? Or did something else happened?

Share this comment

Its the "A black hole ate my game" crash. Re-uploaded a new log together with the screenshot. Couldn't pinpoint whats causing the crash.

Edit: Have you checked the save file I attached in the initial post?

output_log.txt

20170909022610_1.jpg

Edited by kurikaktus

Share this comment

try to manually save game 1 second before it reach the new cycle. it work for me. hopefully work for u too.

Share this comment