CO2 appears by itself in room vith vacuum

akssinc
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Suddenly CO2 appears in this room and catched by notifier, wich paused game. No duplicants inside room. This repeats from time to time. I have no idea, what caused this. In previous versions such room disign works perfectly.

2023.png

Suddenly CO2 appears in this room and catched by notifier.jpg

2023.sav

Steps to Reproduce

Load game. Wait for event. Current save just after CO2 appears from nowhere - paused by notifier.

User Feedback

Updated: It seems that duplicants exhales into vacuum. Notifier paused game when CO2 detected in vacuum. Old days dupes not exhale in vacuum, but why now?

It seems that duplicants exhales into vacuum.jpg

Edited by akssinc

Share this comment

Hm... I have a feeling that it may be connected with one tile liquid lock. Dupe can reach O2 when it stay inside lock, and in this case game engine works complicated. Try to make it classical 3 tiles, should fix the problem

Share this comment

2 hours ago, asurendra said:

Hm... I have a feeling that it may be connected with one tile liquid lock. Dupe can reach O2 when it stay inside lock, and in this case game engine works complicated. Try to make it classical 3 tiles, should fix the problem

I used my liquid lock over an years and have no problems. And one more thing - when CO2 appears two doors was closed and there no way to CO2 to appear. There is another incident happen and no dupes were inside when notificator paused the game.

Edited by akssinc

Share this comment

And one more time, CO2 appeared in the room, game paused and dupe found holding breath.

2023-05-28 Dupe breathing inside vacuum.jpg

Edited by akssinc

Share this comment

When the dupes are catching breath by the one-tile liquid lock, the CO2 may appear in the vacuum side.

When using one tile liquid lock, I'll try to make 2 separated lock from oxygen area. Or just make classic 3 tile lock as @akssinc said.

• Like 1

Share this comment