Can't use Copper just refined from Rock Granulator

Silent1987
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

Title says it all. I built a Rock Granulator, the dupes manufactured Copper, transported it to storage, but it doesn't increase my resource repository of Copper.

3.png

Steps to Reproduce
1. Build Rock Granulator 2. Queue Copper from Copper Ore Result: Copper created from Rock Granulator does not get added to the resource repository as a material to use in construction. NOTE: I have not tried the Smelter.

User Feedback

It is supposed to list as -100 in material list? Yes, it give us more information, but material list cannot display negative number, thus they listed as 0. Cancel your pending construction that made from copper somewhere, and it will be back to 200.

Share this comment

I have not tried to construct any building that needs copper. This was my very first production of copper using the granulator. Zero pending construction errands needing copper. When I first produced copper, the resource repository added copper as a row in the list but read 0 kg. Producing more copper or rebuilding the granulator didn't help.

Share this comment

Perhaps you did it unconsciously. Sometimes a game changes the choice of material if another is unavailable.

Screenshot: 300 kg of 200 kg is allocated to pending errands. Summary show amount of material minus assigned errands.

Share this comment