In space biome I did the usual "all bunker doors on top", close to edge of map thing.
I found that if there is regolith (or solid tiles) on top of the bunker door the following happens with a build request
- delivery errend gets successfully created & executed
- build errend gets created
- build errend gets executed but the wires and automation wires are not actually build. The build errend gets deleted, but the blueprint never disappears to show the actual build
Please help. Space is hard enough without such challanges
Steps to Reproduce
- build bunker doors 2 rows beneath the top map limit.
- let meteor show drop regolith on it.
- try to build wire inside bunker door
result: wires will not be created even though all errends are completed
A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now