Can't build pitcher pump over heavy watt wire, but can.

brucemo
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Fixed

I don't know how this differs from the repro steps but TL;DR: The game won't let you build a pitcher pump over an existing heavy watt wire but if you wire doesn't exist yet you can do it.

I am playing ONI QOL preview. The game was created prior to 2/17 and there was a Steam update today, and that is what I am playing now. I don't know if this matters but I'm including it for thoroughness.

I had an existing pitcher pump. I built a heavy watt wire across the pitcher pump, left to right, one tile above the "base". I deconstructed the pitcher pump and when I went to build it again it told me the build location was blocked by heavy watt wire.

I deconstructed the heavy watt wire, and I was able to build the pump and the wire again.

Steps to Reproduce
1. Build two tiles of heavy watt wire left to right. 2. Try to build a pitcher pump such that the base is just below the two wires. 3. Get "obstructed by heavy watt wire". 4. Expected to not get this message. ... or ... 1. Build a pitcher pump. 2. Build two tiles of heavy watt wire left to right one tile above the base of the pump. 3. Expected to not be allowed to do this. It seems more intuitive to me that you should be able to build a heavy watt wire across the pump.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.