Can't build heaviwatt wire

stretch611
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Linux Pending

I do not know why, but my architects refuse to build the heaviwatt conductive wires in the screenshot.

Materials have been delivered. The priority is set to 7, which is higher than any other current construction task.

I tried saving/reloading in order to get them to work on it. I also cancelled the request and created a new construction task for the same thing. Again, materials were delivered, but no construction.

Screenshot at 2018-08-04 23-26-20.png

Cool Cesspool.sav

Steps to Reproduce
not sure. Save file provided.

User Feedback

Hi there,

some of the buildings (heavy conductive wire included) need an electrical engineer to do the build.

All your available engineers aren't allowed to build. Only Travaldo and Camille are allowed to build, but they are no electrical engineers.

image.png.21a4fa00beb242f7dd04cd5a5b47aca1.pngimage.png.df005cd227d919d13eb13d952b2c09ba.png

image.thumb.png.719cfb0c83d8cc7119164803de4d754b.png

• Like 1

Share this comment

7 hours ago, Azunai333 said:

some of the buildings (heavy conductive wire included) need an electrical engineer to do the build.

Ok, my mistake. I didn't realize that these wires needed electrical engineers to build. I'll have to pay more attention to that and see which other buildings have that restriction. (I did know about Mechatronics Engineers and Transit Tubes, but not other buildings/jobs.)

Thank you.

Share this comment