Can not crush egg shells, 476mcg missing but +2200g surplus available

SakuraKoi
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Well, it is quite simple, I can not crush eggs despite a surplus, more egg shells get seemingly delivered but it never starts and emptying does not. I hope this NoEggCrush.sav will help to fix it. All I can later try is to move the machine but I am afraid it will happen again when the rest of the 5000g pile (minus 476mcg) is closest and used up.

In the image you can also see egg shells near the egg cracker (between medicine and furniture icons) apart from those 5000g in the storage. The real problem is not the 476mcg missing but that they can not be filled up (but dupes try to), possibly due to rounding shenanigans.

20180929180735_1.thumb.jpg.3657084bb80a0f145b077c763f4adf08.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
Sadly I do not know how this happened but if you empty the storage and try again, you will see that the bug persists. All I can imagine is that somewhere some Hatch did take a very tiny little bite.

User Feedback

Sorry for my original reply, I misunderstood your problem.

It is actually a bug. Dupe tried to fill 476 mcg over and over again and the production cannot be started at all.

Edited by Ozcuraz

Share this comment

8 hours ago, Ozcuraz said:

Sorry for my original reply, I misunderstood your problem.

It is actually a bug. Dupe tried to fill 476 mcg over and over again and the production cannot be started at all.

Welp, it is not like I did see your reply in the first place since I was not notified (albeit checking that little box so I only now just looked again) and to be frank I am not sure how I can clarify it more but I hope editing in "(but dupes try to [fill it up])" helps a bit more.

Share this comment