Camera and FPS locked

Lutzkhie
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

I made a new game with sandbox enabled, it was meant to be my R&D Lab until my camera got stuck, no zooming, no panning, nothing also my fps is locked at 12fps

it was working fine at 75fps until I decided to make a coal generator in sandbox mode. Camera and FPS locked the moment my generators started running, I already tried to restart the game and reload the save nothing changed, I havent tried deconstruting the said generators.

Steps to Reproduce
sandbox mode, build a generator and energize it

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

@Lutzkhie Could you please verify your steam files and make sure the game is on LU-358820? We fixed a bug that sounds very similar to this on Friday. If you are up to date and still encountering the problem, would you mind getting the stuck camera to happen, then quitting the game and posting your log file? Thanks!

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

Im updated, I tried it again but the camera didnt stuck this time, Maybe Ill just share the save file. I have a couple of mods btw

R&D Lab.sav

5 hours ago, Ipsquiggle said:

@Lutzkhie Could you please verify your steam files and make sure the game is on LU-358820? We fixed a bug that sounds very similar to this on Friday. If you are up to date and still encountering the problem, would you mind getting the stuck camera to happen, then quitting the game and posting your log file? Thanks!

Share this comment