build over tempshift

Kabrute
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Fixed

image.thumb.png.d37ebef5df797cccdfd2bf670acb3311.png

but you can't build the temp shift in behind these same tiles.

image.thumb.png.ec7af62bbf227dccf5490892c4bc5530.png

So one of these is a bug.

Steps to Reproduce
build tempshift plate then build over it

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

You should no longer be able to build tiles on top of the temp shift plates in the next hotfix. Thanks!

Share this comment

Oh no! Please don't fix it in this way. Actually I thought it was intended to be like it was, and the bug is that you can't build tempshift plate over tiles.

Currently there's no effective way to exchange heat in separate liquids except this one. The coil-pipe method isn't effective at all, you have to simulate piping by building tempshift plates and then building metal tiles over them. Like this:

c0accaeaad9c4a3ded4fdeafeea5c236.jpg

And by the way, there may be a bug with pipes' heat exchange. I don't believe, that submerged in steam tungsten pipe can stay hot when transferring ice cold liquid inside.

9a820b6ceeb3d5e335d726dea1e4795c.jpg

The system based on tempshift plates can easily condense steam and equalize temperature between coolant and condensed water. The system based on coil-pipes even fails to condense steam. I very kindly ask you to take this info into account while you're preparing next hotfix.

Share this comment