Bugs with rockets.

SkunkMaster
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

1. Rockets forget what dupe they have internally if the game is reloaded while a dupe is sitting in the rocket. - Still registers there to be a dupe in the rocket after reload, but which one it has forgotten. also game crashes if cockpit is destroyed with the buggy dupe. Game also crashes if rocket is send out with it's buggy inhabitant.

2. Oxygen tank has no priority settings, making oxylite delivery not possible. Input field is bugged, can only type up to 999, slider goes to 2700.

3. All liquid tanks drop inventory on inspection, if inspected after reload and tanks have a custom set limit. Dropping of content stops first when new custom setting for fuel/lox is set.

Steps to Reproduce
play with rockets
  • Sad 1

User Feedback

3. All liquid tanks drop inventory on inspection, if inspected after reload and tanks have a custom set limit. Dropping of content stops first when new custom setting for fuel/lox is set.

I see a bit different behavior. With petroleum:

1. I set limit of petroleum to 800Kg. Inspecting tank mid process does not result in issues.
  2. Once tank got full (to 800) it stopped filling in
  3. I disabled Liquid reservoir that was feeding the rocket
  4. When I checked rocket after reload fuel line from reservoir to rocket was half empty.
  5. I hovered mouse over tank and tank was complaining about 'empty pipe', pipe was not empty.
  6. I clicked at tank and it immediately dropped 900Kg (probably expected at this point).

petroleum.webm

With Oxylite:

1. I set limit to 800Kg
  2. Was monitoring dupes and noticed a dupe hauling 900Kg of oxylite to rocket (obviously clicking on tank will drop content since it was over limit)
  3. Rocket indicates that it awaits 2700Kg.

With steam rocket:I was checking on the rocket periodically while it fuels (500g/s) and notices that steam amount jumped down couple times. Rocket was set to 750, contained around 400Kg on one check and couple minutes later it contained 250Kg (I don't think it could have reached limit during time I wasn't looking). I saw no indication of where that steam went to, but short time later I noticed dupe hauling 200Kg steam bottle from rocket. Does rocket periodically drop 'invisible' steam bottles?

2. Oxygen tank has no priority settings, making oxylite delivery not possible. Input field is bugged, can only type up to 999, slider goes to 2700.

Seems to be partially fixed, priorities are there, but field is still bugged and needs to be a little wider, limit is not enforced properly.

Game version: 289971

P.S. I don't mind wasting some petroleum or water, but liquid oxygen and oxylite is another matter...

P.P.S. Solid booster fails to consume fuel, at least it failed twice for me when it was on top of steam engine.

Edited by AndreyKl

Share this comment