Bugged farm/supply errand

sakura_sk
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

For some reason there is no queue for a farm/supply errand of fertilizer for pepperplants and dupes deside to fertilize only one plant. By cycle 472 of the save file the fertilize only the plant beside the door. If the sweeper arm starts working, dupes harvest plants just fine but a queue to fertilize never happens. I don't know if it's a memory issue on my pc but reloading the save file doesn't fix it.

Citadel 469.sav

pepperplant.JPG

Steps to Reproduce
Load save and check the hydroponic farm tiles. Although fertilizer is needed there is no queue for delivery. If you wait until cycle 472 when the plant that has fertilizer, has been harvested and needs fertilizer again, a dupe delivers it but no fertilizer for the other plants

User Feedback

The supply errands are made by the hydroponic tiles, not by the plants, and only the right one is in dupe reach. Once the sweeper is ready it should work. Its also possible to supply the hydro tiles from above btw.

Edited by snoozer
  • Like 1

Share this comment

Thank you  snoozer! I thought it was weird when they suddenly did not deliver... Shouldn't it say it is out of reach though?

Share this comment