Blueprints of skins repeat the receiving animation

Lokena
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Known Issue

Okay, I had this problem from the moment the blueprints were first introduced into the game. When the game gives you a skin, you have to click and get it - and often it plays this receiving animation twice. Yesterday, it repeated getting the same skin at least seven times in a row (although I didn't record this particular moment because I didn't know it would happen). But it was absurd. And today it didn't show that I got the other two skins until I restarted the game. They were on the transaction page, but didn't show up in the game until the restart, and I decided to record what it looks like. I have some mods, but I don't think they should affect that?.. Plus, it's not like I could do a lot of experiments with just three attempts a week and the fact that once in a while it works fine without me changing anything. It doesn't really mess with the gameplay, but it's a little annoying as it happens almost every time.

26.png.1f7b2a4c10475a481d0e54337a92705e.png

Steps to Reproduce

Get some skins, watch for the double animation.

User Feedback

I am also getting this bug with the "Puft Atmo Suit" skin. It has repeated about 20 times now. I am also playing with mods, but as in OP's case, none that should affecting the skin drops. I have attached a video of me receiving the atmo suit skin multiple times in a row, along with the video showing the game displaying the "Unlock New Blueprints" button still being blue after collecting skins. 2023-06-16 21-48-17.mkv 

Edited by TheLetterB123
Grammar and spelling mistakes

Share this comment