[Beta] Mess Hall with water cooler has conflicting buildings

RuiPalhas
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Fixed

I loaded a save from an existing base and the "Great Hall" room is no longer recognised, tells me I have conflicting buildings.

The only buildings in the room are the mess tables, a water cooler, ceiling lights and a few canvas.

Oxygen Not Included 02_12_2022 20_21_37.png

Steps to Reproduce

I assume having a water cooler in the same room as the mess tables, with decor items and a room size up to 120 tiles will trigger this

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Seems issue in that great hall not that great, at size above 64 tiles it is not considered as proer room anymore, giving wrong requirement not met, despite saying its max size 120

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Like 1

Share this comment

park and nature reserve act the same. If nature reserve is above 64 tiles, it doesn't count as one, even if the nature reserve description in room overlay says "maximum size: 120 tiles"

reserve-park.thumb.png.42ce9cf70636398b8994039a75b3a3fb.png   reserve-park_.thumb.png.fc1f4bbdbfe109905b110a9683a862c9.png

• Like 2

Share this comment

7 hours ago, fullerfamily said:

Fresh start with mess table, water cooler, plant pot = conflicting building

Although that is what the tooltip says, a quick check this morning confirms is was a room size issue. As soon as I reduced the room to 64, the great hall was active.

Share this comment