Autosweeper does not transfer food from Refrigerator to Conveyor Loader

Dracian
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Fixed

Hi there,

Title is self explainatory. Autosweepers used to transfer food correctly from Refrigerator to Loader, but not anymore in the preview branch.

Example :

The Refrigerator settings :

image.png.ffd1c29e32cbd3e5ab55658523eacca2.png

The Loader settings :

image.png.83882fffb989edd1b29dfbea3be8fd9b.png

In theory, the Autosweeper should transfer the Liceloaf from the fridge to the loader. Practicaly, it doesn't. Note that the transfer occurs normaly when food is on the floor. The problem is not the Liceloaf as the bug is reproducible with Lettuce and Roasted Grubfruit Nuts.

Joining my savefile if you want to see it directly (Yuckona planetoid)

Cheers and keep up the good work folks !

Dracian

Steps to Reproduce

1. Put some food in a Refrigerator in the sweeping range of an Autosweeper that also has a Conveyor Loader in its range.

2. Set priorities and filters so that food should be transfered from the Refrigerator to the Loader without Duplicant Action

3. Transfer does not occur

The Lamentable Lab.sav

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Ok it seems a wee bit more complicated as the Autosweeper seems to transfer Gristle Berries normally. But not Lettuce, Liceloafs and Roasted Grubfruit Nuts.

Share this comment

Changed Status to Known Issue

I'm not sure how to reliably reproduce the issue yet but I did see it happen once in your save. Before that the Auto-Sweeper was transferring all food types correctly.

• Like 1

Share this comment

So, I ran some additional tests and, AFAICT, not all type of foods are transfered. So far :

- Lettuce, Liceloaf, Roasted Grubfruit Nuts and Omelette are not transfered
- Gristle Berries, Fried Mushrooms, Swampy Delights, Surf'n'Turf, Mushroom Quiche, Grubfruit Preserve and Cooked Seafood are transfered

- Other food types are to be defined

I have also tried to deconstruct/reconstruct the Autosweeper, the Refrigerator and the Loader but it changed nothing. Spices don't have any kind of influence on the bug.

Edited by Dracian
Additional food tested

Share this comment

For me the sweeper only works once per loading the game, when I reset the timer it does not load BBQ again into to loader until the game is reloaded again. When I drop the BBQ from the fridge it picks it up and loads from the ground after each timer reset.

image.png.e62e8fc34e6f0290b7c5a5b2f187e37e.png

Share this comment