Automation from developers does not work correctly!

Victorixx
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

I bought the game in steam and I want to know! Why does the automation of conveyors \ liquid pipes \ gas pipes work so poorly? See for yourself, at the top is the original automation, and below is the automatic modification from Steam! Automation from developers does not work correctly! Thanks! Hope to fix it ...

Spoiler

ezgif-3-c8c139048213.gif

Steps to Reproduce
The problem of the original game!
  • Haha 2

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

So from what i can make of it, it seems the issue is that the "intake" tiles actually take the item as soon as it starts moving into it, and the automation sensor doesn't register the content untill it's actually already made the move into it, and actually starting to move to the next tile.

And adding the splitsecond delays on automation, it means it doesn't get enough time to react, by the time the object switches state, it's already begun it's movement into the tile, and not into the intake.

Can also see it in the picture, the material doesn't actually move into the tile of the building with the intake before getting dropped by it, it just instantly gets dropped as soon as it finishes the movement into the tile before it.

Edited by BaZERGer
Typo

Share this comment