Arbor Acorns

Farlin
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

Not sure if this is a bug or not. I have had a Arbor Tree planted for around 140 Cycles with no pips, I have been harvesting the lumber from it. I have ended up with 39000 lumber. The Arbor tree description says there is a 10% chance of getting a seed or in other words an Arbor Acorn. To get 39000 lumber I have harvested from the tree 130 times but not once have I had a single Arbor Acorn from it, I should have around 13 at the very least I should have at least 1. So either the Arbor tree does not drop any seeds at all, or the 10% drop rate is way off. If it does not drop any seeds then the description is wrong and needs to be changed.

Steps to Reproduce
Grow and harvest an Arbor Tree for a long time.
  • Like 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Same issue. I have been growing this Arbor Tree since God knows when, it NEVER drops an acorn even though it says 10%. People on reddit are saying I have to uproot and hope a second acorn comes out? What the heck? This is bugged or mislabeled.

Share this comment

Changed Status to Fixed

The tree should not have said that it had a seed drop chance, only pips get get Arbor Seeds. The description will be fixed in the next patch. Thanks for the report!

• Thanks 1

Share this comment