animations wont play/controls unresponsive

jstyles266
  • Pending

so when i start the game first thing i notice is that the main menus animations wont play its just a still image with the fish in the tank( every time i reload the game the fish will be in a different position in its animation ) i start a new game and when i select my characters ther are all purple( see image ) and they are also not playing any animations, so they are standing perfectly still (again see picture). when i start my game the screen just goes black except for the text that tells what development build im playing. also this is the Thermal update that im trying to play. if i try to play anything before the thermal update then i dont have any problems with the main menu, or the characters or playing the game.Bugs-features.pngTemporal Hovel Cycle 11.sav 

The Perfect Utopia.sav

Steps to Reproduce
cry salty tears over awesome update that you cant play then go to bed to go to work then school then sleep then work then come back and see if problem fixed and cry more. devs/mods i have no idea how to reproduce this but it keeps happening dont know how to fix send help.

User Feedback