A copy of my Dupe after drop from rocket

AartemisS
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

I pretty sure it's a bug rather than game mechanism.

So, here is the thing: I try to suicide drop a dupe to colonize a planetoid, I drop the first one and it's normal, nothing wired. after the first died, I drop a second one, and wired thing happen. this dupe somehow get a copy of himself(I didn't watch how it happened since I'm busy to manage the main planetoid) I noticed this when I got the new entry "out of blueprints" and I noticed the total dupe number was 35, but before the drop, it's 34. So I guess It has something to do with this entry?

Steps to Reproduce

Not Sure the exact step, but I did just drop the dupe I named him to be "suicide drop dupe" to a planetoid through a radbolt rocket 

1.png

2.png

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Yes, it happened to me too. Only thing I have done different was launching trailblazer from space screen instead of rocket interrior as I do usualy. Noticed the clone right after they both climbed out of lander.

Share this comment