59 mcg of Bristle Berry

shikidixi
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

Currently whenever my duplicants are in the kitchen they can only pick up 59 micrograms of stuff??? It's a little obnoxious because they'll stand there for half the day picking up 1 bristleberry and putting it in the fridge. This doesn't happen anywhere else I've seen only in my kitchen. Maybe it's linked to when the item becomes 'ingredient' ? But it also happens to gristle berries. Maybe its the movement to the fridge that's glitched. Save file and dxdiag attached, could not find output log sorry. Kitchen is a few tiles above printer if you can access my save.

nice.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Put food in a fridge.

User Feedback

This might be the same issue as described in

The thread is about storage compactors though, which got quickly fixed in one of the following hotfixes (if i am not mistaken). It might be that klei forgot to tend to the fridges as well.

The problem is most likely that small amounts of your food are decaying thus creating delivery errands for that small amounts. Once the delivery is made, new food as decayed.

The solution until a hotfix arrives would be to place your fridges in a room of sterile gas (chlorine or co2 (maybe hydrogen as well)).

Share this comment

It is not only about the fridge. 

The bug is easily reproducible with omelette cooking. At some point (very frequently), dupes start carrying weird tiny amounts of raw egg to the cooking station. The bug also occurs randomly when dupes deliver foods to fridges/storages. Also happens to other resources, but I don't know how to reproduce the bug with other items. 

Share this comment