3x Duplicant Annoying + 3x other bugs

thanhdat2212
  • Pending

Duplicants:

1. No Eating: sometimes, rarely, they keep working despite "Starving", unassign Job no help! And die :D
  2. Water Fetching: there is a LAKE of water nearby, but they just don't like fetching water from that lake, they keep fetching water from the floor, which is only 1000.0g each time. And die of starving!
  3. Please, add option to disable the DNA Printing Gate, I've got enough duplicants but the Gate keep yelling out every a few Cycle!

Other bugs:

1. After harvesting Mealwood, Meal Lice doesnot appear , it takes 1 or 2 days for it to appear again on the ground, then be "counted" on storage list
  2. The cheap Tile (block water & gas), if built already, and you order to build-over them again, they won't be marked as "pending replace" like you build Tile directly on to natural block, but the no-block-water&gas doesn't, even it is built, if you order to build the same on them again, they still marked as "pending replace"
  3. Water + Contaminated Water = Disappear: I had a little Contaminated Water on floor, and Fresh Water dropping from a pipe above, when they mixed, nothing happen. both of them just disappear, the lake never full, Water on storage list not increasing. both of them just disappear!!

Thanks for inventing this awesome game, my English is like shjt, but thanks for reading :D:D

Steps to Reproduce
D1: 100% stress, lot of work await (like coal refuel,...) D2: the lake is contaminated, so does the floor (from vomiting), but they keep gathering vomit-water from the floor!! O1: this happens all the time, I don't know why, it seems like Markiplier's Gameplay doesn't happen O2: build no-block-water&gas tile 1st, then build again over them O3: create a big hole (about 6-wide), and let someone vomit on it, then you let fresh water dropping from above. TADA: fresh water disappear, or increase very slow (at 3x speed, 2kg per REAL second). then you clean/Mop the floor, let fresh drop again => water on storage list increase very fast (10-20kg per real second)

User Feedback

You really should split this up into multiple reports so they can assign the proper fixed/inprogress/pending status to each individual bug instead of this whole list.

Share this comment