3 dupes cannot eat barbeque/barbeque is not in consumables list

DaedricUmbra
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

I have 3 newer dupes, that were obtained before update, that I had set to not consume Barbeque. After the update there is no click box for Barbeque in my consumable list. 

All dupes have access to the food/food storage location, and every dupe except for the 3 will eat barbeque. See attached photo for "Catalina", who is in the food room and hungry during break time.

20210717075314_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce

It is continually happening. Been playing for like 30+ more cycles forcing those three to eat eggs/raw meat and such. Nothing has changed.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Likely related:

In my old colony i had BBQ set as DO NOT EAT. Now when i load the map, BBQ is not in the consumables list (while i certainly have it in stock, and even continue to produce it). So meanwhile my dupes are starving, because i ran out of higher-tier ingredients, i cannot allow them it eat BBQ once again. 

Edited by Epica

Share this comment

I have the same issue. BBQ as it is not in my consumables list, so none of my dupes can eat it.

Only noticed this happening since "breath of fresh air" update.

Good luck Klei dudes. You guys are amazing & keep up the good work! :x

Consumables_No_BBQ_20210719.jpg

Edited by j9_bee_playin
Adding screenshot of bug

Share this comment

same here but bbq isn't even in the food list to consume for any of my dupes. i need it to keep up the moral or i have to park them into a rest, relax, bathroom loop. I cant play my previously saved games as I use mods which were sidelined due to the updates. hoping they will soon update the mods. thanks!!!!!

Share this comment