253205 - No delivery for Water Sieve

Yannick Vachon
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

Everything else seems to be working but even on priority 5 (strict or not, same results), no one is delivering sand to the Water Sieve. I tried rebuilding the machine, rebuilding the pipes, rebuilding the power, reloading the game, nothing change.

I'm putting my save file, in case you want to try by yourself in the same conditions as I did. The Water Sieve is on the bottom right corner of my map, near the water.

Dump.sav

Steps to Reproduce
- Build a Water Sieve - Put priority on 5 (strict or not) - Watch no deliveries being made there even if there is sand in the base

User Feedback

This has to do with the way the building rotates, remove the statue to the left and move the entire distiller over to the left 1 space.
image.thumb.png.83e84ee820abef9309fb2352746971cf.png

image.thumb.png.03e27088a972a4794f6d1706462b0b26.png

Edited by Kabrute

Share this comment

You mean it does not works because I rotated the building and put I statue near it? I just tried what you displayed and it works but I do not understand why. It is not the first time I had a sieve on the wall: I had two just before the last update and it was working but there was no statues near it.

Because if it is the statue that prevent deliver, I would really like to why there :)

Share this comment

if you watch though when you rotate the seive it moves... I think this move is the cause of the bug.  I think it is the wall cause the delivery block

Edited by Kabrute

Share this comment