2 possible bugs involing Dups

NotenKi
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Steam Pending

Today I had 2 dups load the food processor with 25k of meal worms. one right after the other so the first one put in 15 and the second 10,  and after they did I checked it and it only showed 10K,  I've been watching this for sometime but I didn't really know how much it could hold, so 15k just poofed.. also early in the same game the game sent 2 dups after the same bit of food, by the time the second one got there and started to pull it in, he realized it wasn't there..  I was watching this dups because, he set down to eat a muck fruit at the same time another dup started to dig out the tile he was on when he fell he dropped the fruit and ran off leaving it, to go get the other one clear across the base, which in fact another dups had already been sheduled to pick up, then he ran back opps got intrupted with an urge to use the head.  He finally ended up back at the first fruit and ate it..  a total waste of time, stupid beyond all imagination.. but funny as hell.. but still a waste of time..  even if it is funny..

Dwelling.sav

Steps to Reproduce
How do you reproduce dups loading of the food processor, I'd like to know?? and how in the world could I get the dups to go after the same bit of food, the AI does all of that..

User Feedback

It is a known bug that dupes updating the path cost to nearest food poisons the path cost for every other dupe's food path cost.
This was suppose to be fixed in a recent update but I saw no code changes related to the bug, so whatever.

Long story short: dupes are trying to steal each other's food.

Share this comment