2 Dupes stuck in tube one on each other

Maciej75
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

During night, I found two dupes stuck on each other in tube (so sleepless).

I had to unconstruct tube segment to release them. After unconstruct, dupes left in air, then teleports onto near ladder.

3rd dupe, that got stuck in meanwhile in front of those, were still stuck. It is visible from his "walking line" that he would like to jump out through unconstructed segment. After I planned to rebuild segment, he changes his mind and unstuck himself.

The Yucky Comet Cycle 711.sav

Steps to Reproduce
If you load provided save file, you should see two dupes over each other.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

your locked door is blocking the tube, need to not have locked doors around tube, thats whats blocking you.

Share this comment

Yes, I just understood it, thanks!

I also would like to underline, how much sucks work assignment in ONI. Among my highest efforts, this level 9 door handling task is not taken by Dupe obviously idling near by. Even if I canceled this task (by restoring Lock) and ordered Open again.

Share this comment

I think camille stole the job there and then tried to use the tube to get to the door, so she stuck unable to toggle.

Edited by Kabrute

Share this comment

Dupes stopping at doors while in tubes has been fixed, and will go out with future update. Thanks for the report!

• Like 1

Share this comment