100milion Slimelung from farm tile deconstruction bug

TehPlayer14
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Video of it in action!

The content of the farm didn't have that many germs to begin with (the slime inside had like 37k only) also take a note that all the germs were non existent until I dig up first farm tile and got my 5 dupes infected

Steps to Reproduce
Keep on delivering slime to farm tile when farming Mushrooms after around 200 cycles deconstruct it the left over miligrams of slime will produce insane amount of slimelung germs after deconstruction

User Feedback

I wonder if that has something to do with the hidden "block", which is actually under the farm tile. (Eg, if you make the tile out of sandstone, there is actually a sandstone block, in code, in the air-space of the tile. Normally only used to calculate thermal properties. But, maybe in this instance, it is also adopting the slime-lung too. Since, in code, that sandstone isn't really there, the slime-lung doesn't decay, as slime-lung seems to grow within blocks. Also seen when you build a floor tile next to a slime-lung infected block of slime or algae.)

This one is as interesting as the one where there was 200-tons of water in one block, gassing-out millions of "polluted oxygen", which trapped the water in a corner, under the gas-bubble it was creating. Also polluted with something like 20-billion food-poisoning germs. But that was created by the map itself.

Share this comment