Vix fight game crashing PS5

pptkrreg
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Playstation Fixed

Playing as Smith, getting Vix.

Game has crashed 3 times this way.

I negotiate with him, win, then go to fight him in the beast. I will play a turn and then he summons some guys (this has varied for who he summons). I get another turn and then he tries to spray me with acid. Game crashes once he tries to do the acid move. He goes to open his stomach with all those teeth and BLAM, crash.

Steps to Reproduce

Steps noted above.

• Health 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I’ve haven’t played this game more than a few hours after launch on PS4. (Due to the bugs and crashes and effect on console)
  More than 2 weeks and no sign of a patch. 
 Great game but bad launch. Very disappointed. 

Share this comment

Yeah. This is the second or third separate thread on the issue (for PS4 and PS5), and there's no word from Klei. It's been almost to weeks. What up with that?

Share this comment

40 minutes ago, MulanMustFeed said:

Yeah. This is the second or third separate thread on the issue (for PS4 and PS5), and there's no word from Klei. It's been almost to weeks. What up with that?

There was a patch to version 1.01 last Friday, but it caused a blue-screen error. They rolled back the patch. This is also a listed bug in this tracker forum.

Share this comment

Sorry for the inconvenience everyone, we have just rolled out Update 1.02 for PlayStation 4 which includes the fix for this particular issue. More information about the update can be found here:

• Thanks 1

Share this comment