Switch Account Progress Reset

wolekilson
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Switch Fixed

After my first successful run on Sal I saved and closed the game.  Upon launching the game again, all of my progress has been reset to 0%.

Griftlands Deleted Progress.jpg

Griftlands History.jpg

Steps to Reproduce

close game. open game.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I am also having the same issue on Switch, I have tried to update but it says the game is at the latest version. Every time I close the game all progress is reset, is there some other way to stop this? Also once its fixed will it update with my current progress or will it be like one final reset? Thank you for your time, all of your games are amazing and it's always money well spent!

Share this comment

Hi everyone, sorry for the inconvenience on this issue. The Griftlands Update Ver 1.01 for Nintendo Switch (which includes a fix for this issue) is now live. More information about the update here:

Share this comment

I'm running the latest version but this just happened to me today anyway. I've closed and reopened the game, nothing changes. The dates for runs are also still unfixed. What's going on with this supposed update a couple hours ago?

20210618_122700.jpg

20210618_122657.jpg

20210618_122624.jpg

Share this comment

The update will not be able to correct old incorrect dates or saves as we wouldn't have that information, since the dates were recorded incorrectly. 

However, the update will prevent incorrect dates from happening on further runs. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

And what about the data resets? Is that irreversible and just hopefully won't happen again from now on?

Share this comment