Occasional crashing when interacting with cards in hand during negotiation or battle.

Yobbo
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Linux Fixed

Every so often, the game just crashes while interacting with the cards in my hand. I've had it happen while dragging a card then dragging it back to the hand as i changed my mind. Most recently it just crashed when moving the mouse over a card. Not sure how i can find more information about this. It's happened four times now in about 10 hours of play.

Steps to Reproduce

I'm really not sure it just seems to happen randomly while interacting with the cards in my hand. There doesn't seem to be any specific card that triggers it. It's happened at least once with each character, and in both negotiation and battle.

I had a look at the log (log.txt is all i found that looked relevant?) and it seems to just cut off in the middle of a line. In the one i'm attaching it's logging details about a negotiation, but... i was in a battle when the crash occurred. In this case i had just done the negotiation with the Easies to get them to break Enit the bouncer out of jail near the start of Smith's story. Then it crashed during the battle at the jail as i was hovering over a card to play.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Changed Status to Known Issue

Hi, just letting you know that we are looking at this. I'll update when we've deployed a hotfix. Since it's a pretty tricky repro, we may need to go back and forth a few times. Thanks for the report!

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

Hi, the latest build has some changes that might address this crash, let us know if you still encounter it after updating. Thanks!

Share this comment