No RoG Biomes When SW Compatible

specialsarah
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

I've generated multiple test worlds and the deciduous forest and desert biomes don't appear when RoG is made compatible with SW. I know RoG is working because there are moleworms, RoG crafting, etc. I've disabled mods and uninstalled Hamlet, so I'm sure that SW is the issue here.

When I play with RoG only, the biomes spawn but there are no sinkholes in the world.

Steps to Reproduce
I generated worlds with RoG + SW.
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

User Feedback

So i found one solution. You can create a SW world, then using command 

c_spawn("shipwrecked_portal")

place Seaworthy, later use it and create new world ROG. The world should be created with ROG biomes.

Edited by saskowsky

Share this comment

I'm having the same issue as well. Created a SW + RoG world and no decidious forest and desert biomes appear.

Is there any commands to add these biomes to my existing world? As I've already spent a handful of hours on it.

PS: Sinkholes and moleworms appear in my world. I don't have Hamlet installed.

Share this comment

Noticed the same issue tonight while streaming.

Tested the following:

With Mods
RoG - SW compatible
RoG - Hamlet compatible
No RoG

Without Mods
RoG - SW compatible
RoG - Hamlet compatible
No RoG
RoG NO other DLC enabled.

The "RoG NO Other DLC enabled" was the only one that gave me the proper world generation settings.

Biggest tip off was the Mod "Always on Status" that showed only 2 seasons on the season clock setting.

Share this comment

same here,whenever i enable comatbility to a new RoG world, it turns into DS Vanilla non-RoG world with only autumn and winter season (the DS vanilla has only these two seasons).

to the OP of this thread: for me, when i play only RoG (without compatibility) everything works fine and sinkholes exist, too - but these sinkholes are not shown on the map.

Edited by Miktoas

Share this comment