Doubloons dissapeared after the last update

FreyaMaluk
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

After the last update (Game Update - 190428) some weird things are happening: I started the game with some boards and a cannon and all my doubloons disappeared. I had 48 doubloons in a chest together with gold and suddenly they were just gone. I don't know why. 

I guess that this is the change that is causing the problem, since I play with Woodlegs

• Shipwrecked character’s specific items are guaranteed so they will appear when using the teleportato

Is there a way to disable this?? or to roll back to the previous update??

save1(before problem).zip

save.zip (-48 doubloons)

Update:

Also happened to me when I traveled to RoG.. Is this going to be a thing? Cuz in that case I'm in big trouble...

Steps to Reproduce
store some doubloons in a chest - log in - doubloons gone - :'(

User Feedback

If you want to get dubloons quickly just open console with key ~ and write there

c_give("dubloon", 40)

instead 40 you can write any number you want.

Yeah, a little bit of cheating but only to fix your bug.

Share this comment

1 hour ago, fennix said:

If you want to get dubloons quickly just open console with key ~ and write there

c_give("dubloon", 40)

instead 40 you can write any number you want.

Yeah, a little bit of cheating but only to fix your bug.

You are wrong... Your idea doesn't fix anything.

I know how to do that, but this is not the point..... The point is to find out what the problem is... if there is a conflict if we have a chest with doubloons and gold, or if we have another problem here....

Saving and loading save files seems a little problematic to me now... 

Edited by FreyaMaluk

Share this comment

You shouldn't need to disable that fix in the update, it shouldn't affect existing things at all. All it does is make sure some items are spawned for some of the new SW characters when they are generated. Just like woodies axe. 

I'll open "the case of Woodleg's gold" and see what I can find. 

Share this comment

25 minutes ago, Jason said:

You shouldn't need to disable that fix in the update, it shouldn't affect existing things at all. All it does is make sure some items are spawned for some of the new SW characters when they are generated. Just like woodies axe. 

I'll open "the case of Woodleg's gold" and see what I can find. 

Share this comment

I don't yet know what happened to your doubloons, but I did notice you also had cacti disappear on you. I'm wondering if there is a mod or mod combo that is causing items to be removed from your worlds.

On the bright side, I realized that there was an error with the guaranteed items, in that it should only be working on the uncrafable items of the characters, so basically just Warly's cook pot. That should fix the cannon and boards and such popping in every time you save.

Share this comment

12 hours ago, Jason said:

I don't yet know what happened to your doubloons, but I did notice you also had cacti disappear on you. I'm wondering if there is a mod or mod combo that is causing items to be removed from your worlds.

On the bright side, I realized that there was an error with the guaranteed items, in that it should only be working on the uncrafable items of the characters, so basically just Warly's cook pot. That should fix the cannon and boards and such popping in every time you save.

I've just noticed today (the fist time I entered the volcano after the update) that I've got the same problem again... 1 board, a spyglass and a cannon... This is getting on my nerves now... >:(

I'm gonna check if there is the something afoot with my mods, although I've being using the same mods since forever, but there is definitely something wrong with Woodlegs' guarantied items, as you mentioned before. Glad you found the error :)

Thanks for replaying so quickly :)  When can I expect the next hotfix?

Share this comment