did my game get broken? SW-ROG connected

crtn
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Fixed

Alright, so some time ago I have connected my ROG world with SW by Seaworthy. Everything was OK for some time, but in one moment everything collapsed. I did some things in SW world, then came back to main ROG world for a longer time. One day I decided to return to SW and I saw this (screenshots added). My combined status mod said it was a monsoon season (1 day left!), but at the same time meteors were falling in my base... I ran away to ROG world, came back few days later and... status says its... MILD (1 day left again, like WTF) and meteors keep falling. I don't know what to do, because there is an absolute mayhem in my SW world, it seems that season-cycle got bugged or something? Sorry for chaotic description, ENG isn't my main lang. 

20160929193204_1.jpg

20160930132354_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
I entered my SW world and saw this - screenshots.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

This should be resolved in the next update. The seasons may be out of alignment, due to the previous events, but should remain consistent and predictable going forward.

Share this comment