[beta] Use of seaworthy create chester duplicate.

Mday
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

Whatever is inside chester get duplicated too. It takes forever to get rid of these duplicated chesters and items. It happens even when I don't have the eyebone in my inventory. These duplicated has some really weird AI. Sometime they will head to the fish bone. Sometime they will follow me. Sometime they will head to the eyebone.

59dc9ebb3dfe1_DesktopScreenshot2017_10_10-17_59_21_36.thumb.png.5fb62e481e9163700c42eea54c2978f2.png

Steps to Reproduce
unknow

User Feedback

I've  heard someone say you can do this by coming out from a cave with chester. Then without saving in ROG, go to SW directly through seaworthy. 

I think the bug is there because the world did not save the part where you dropped chester's eyebone, so it just gives you a chester when you get to SW.

Share this comment

1 minute ago, PuffinBy said:

I've  heard someone say you can do this by coming out from a cave with chester. Then without saving in ROG, go to SW directly through seaworthy. 

I think the bug is there because the world did not save the part where you dropped chester's eyebone, so it just gives you a chester when you get to SW.

Good to know.

Thou whatever the cause, until this is fixed the game is pretty much unplayable for me.

• Sad 1

Share this comment