[Beta] disabling volcano crash

Justina
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Fixed

I disabled volcano on shipwrecked beta and at the start of day 17 ( just when previous night ends) i get a crash. With message being about innitating volcano and rainbow jellyfish migration. Tried disabling mods, being in different places, etc. All the time i get a crash. What can I do?

And i've started such a nice base... :(

Steps to Reproduce
Standing in place

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

There is a new feature and it involves the rainbow jellyfish. They will migrate to the volcano on new moons. But without the volcano it looks like the game just crashes. :)

I made a new world with the volcano turned off. And the game does crash on day 17. The first night of the new moon. Adding the volcano did fix the crash but is effectively just turning the volcano back on. You can even go inside and it will generate a volcano biome.

If you want to try this temp fix you can open the console with ~ and type c_spawn("volcano"). I suggest in the water and far from your base. This will place a volcano where your mouse is and basically turn the volcano you turned off to on. But it won't generate the volcano biome unless you enter it. When klei fix this bug you can delete the volcano again with console commands. Again this uses your mouse. TheInput:GetWorldEntityUnderMouse():Remove()

Share this comment