autumn turned into summer

Miktoas
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

hi

i encountered a strange bug. i apologize for writing in this section although this bug is related to RoG only. (so far?). but there is no bug tracker section for DS RoG. i died in my world and it regenrated a new one and i continued that one. i revealed the map with console command because i was lazy. on the map i saw a thermal measurer, chest and an ice box, all in the desert. i went there and then the thermal measurer display rose, went all red and the autumn season suddenly turned into summer.

in that chest there were 40 nitre, 20 rocks, 40 grass, fire staff, a pickaxe and a summer frest. in the ice box there were 15 ice and 20 petals.

so.. is this kind of a "trap" chest thingy like.. the one that starts to burn when you open it, but this time season changes into summer if you go there?

or is this a bug? that never happened to me before and i couldnt find literally nothing in the internet bout this. so im asking here now, because it could be a bug, idk.

Steps to Reproduce
not sure, its kind of random. after my death the world regenrated and spawned ice box, chest and thermal measurer in the dragonfly desert. when i went there, season turned into summer, thermal measurer showed high heat on its display.

User Feedback

Yes, it is a trap. Set pieces like this make summer, but if you find one in not a desert it is going to make winter.

Share this comment