Adventure mode shadow throne bug. [BETA]

-Variant
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Can't Reproduce

Hiya! So, with the new beta branch coming out all and all this I figured it'd be time to get back into the DS spirit! After a few days or so of playing in the beta I wanted to try the Adventure mode again! But to my surprise after beating it not a single person is sitting on the Throne. And it looked backwards but I couldn't tell with it being empty and all. I'll provide a screenshot as soon as I can, but the main issue is when I try and use the Divining rod on the keyhole everything freezes. I believe stuff is happening but I can't see any of it... After a few tries (around 4.) I get the same result. This happens with and without shipwrecked merged.

Steps to Reproduce
Start a world. Enter adventure mode's portal. Complete adventure mode until you reach "Checkmate". Insert key. Your game should now freeze. And upon arriving not a single person will be sitting in the throne.

User Feedback

When I ran through adventure mode, the throne worked as expected. If you have that problem again, can you save your game and send us the save file?

Share this comment