Pog aporkalypse transformation

rico0
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

the first time I saw this, I got VERY scared, so much so that I even killed the pacific pog, but I'll show here
no, YOU'RE NOT CUTE!

Steps to Reproduce
1) pet a pog 2) enter any interior, I think 3) then you go out and back inside, pog will follow you and will leave and return from the interior, then an hour pog will not follow you anymore, he will get stuck inside 4) CREEPY FACE

User Feedback

isnt a bug, any pog you bring inside a ruin get affected after a while, i dont remember where i read they arent designed to ruin exploration, due they change behavior after staying too long underground or inside of a closed space (like your house). think its basically an allusion to keep wildlife free and not enclosed. otherwise they bite your butt in retaliation.

Edited by madskull

Share this comment

4 minutes ago, madskull said:

isnt a bug, any pog you bring inside a ruin get affected after a while, i dont remember where i read they arent designed to ruin exploration, due they change behavior after staying too long underground.

I find this strange, only occurs when the pog stops to follow you out of the caves, I found it strange that the characters do not have different quotes for the pog turned, sooooooooooo

Share this comment

3 hours ago, madskull said:

isnt a bug, any pog you bring inside a ruin get affected after a while, i dont remember where i read they arent designed to ruin exploration, due they change behavior after staying too long underground or inside of a closed space (like your house). think its basically an allusion to keep wildlife free and not enclosed. otherwise they bite your butt in retaliation.

after relog the pog returned to normal but remained trapped in the cave, it's a bug.

Share this comment