"open" door with vines if you shut it from the other side

axxel
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

I think it's a graphic issue? I took a way through some secret passages (room with the 4 treasure tablets) to the aporkalypse clock. Then I wanted to took the direct way to the ruins entrance, removed the vines and tried to enter it. I couldn't. Reentering, disabling mods  and reloading the save couldn't resolve it. I was curious and took the secret passages to check the next room over (the right one) (the trap was already triggered and the door to the circle spear room was still closed) and went back. The stone door was back. 

image.thumb.png.e4e6a3e87fa3079fc31c9760c5bcd6f9.png

image.thumb.png.0c5d7d75aa1f1b16fa9586126e7e5364.png

image.thumb.png.3e792faf5f9391b204e87c5f182e37f5.png

porkland_16

Steps to Reproduce
Find a door with vines which you had locked from the other side.

User Feedback

To see if I understand this right:
you found a door that was open and had vines.
You cut the vines, but could not go through the door.
You went around to the other side of the door using a secret room and found it closed on the other side.
you went back to the original side and now it was closed ?

• Thanks 2

Share this comment

11 hours ago, Jason said:

To see if I understand this right:
you found a door that was open and had vines.
You cut the vines, but could not go through the door.
You went around to the other side of the door using a secret room and found it closed on the other side.
you went back to the original side and now it was closed ?

Yes, you understood it right. I hadn't entered the spear trap room from the east room because I took the rooms in the north first. Later I tried to enter the east room from the left because it looked like it was an open door with vines in front of. The stone door appeared after I recheck the east room - the stone door to the spear trap room falled down (. It's like the game is right that the door is closed because I closed it from behind but forgot to add a door (first pic). Sorry, it sounds confusing.

I loaded the save again, I am still in the spear room and the stone door is still missing and now the other stone door in the east room is missing, too. They reappeared after triggering the trap again. I hope the gif makes it clear.

bugpork.thumb.gif.319174b01a785dc90b129f74e8aff8d6.gif

Share this comment