Radish seed crash

x0avenge0x
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Fixed

I planted seeds in the plot, grew a radish. when I fed the radish to the bird in birdcage I got seeds. Every time i pick up the radish seeds my game crashes. I haven't tried it with asparagus or aloe yet but it might be the same way.

Steps to Reproduce
Feed radish to bird in birdcage and try to pick up seeds.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Hello @x0avenge0x, welcome to the forums. Fortunately, this was quick to replicate: 

Log File: log.txt

5becea0c1260e_Screenshot(77).thumb.png.4da048de15e7bb7c76ff45277476e984.png

If possible, whenever the game crashes again, do not open Don't Starve right away. First go to Documents\Klei\DoNotStarve and make a copy of log.txt and attach that file to a bug report the devs can see what's going wrong much easily. Cause each time you run the game, it overwrites the log file that contained the crash and makes a backup copy of the crash log as backup_log.txt. It'll get pretty confusing having to pinpoint which specific log has the crash info.

So to keep it simple, whenever it crashes, make a copy of the log.txt file for when you make a bug report.

Cheers.

Share this comment