Periodic Table item bug and Renovate Tab also

gw45
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

i can’t install Periodic Table item on the wall. so after i made it by onions, i can see it but it suddenly disappears when i holding it and approach to the wall. but build button is still activated, however,even if i press that button, it’s not work. the main problem is here, Renovate Tab still activated when i go out of house.so as a result, i can’t use city key...i think it overlapped with city category, i totally can’t see and use that city category because of house interior category. i put the screenshot in here.

20190412223516_1.jpg

20190412223520_1.jpg

20190412223524_1.jpg

20190412223538_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
i can’t install Periodic Table item on the wall. so after i made it by onions, i can see it but it suddenly disappears when i holding it and approach to the wall. but build button is still activated, however,even if i press that button, it’s not work. the main problem is here, Renovate Tab still activated when i go out of house.so as a result, i can’t use city key...i think it overlapped with city category, i totally can’t see and use that city category because of house interior category

User Feedback