Old Bell blueprint does not drop

Roosev
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Fixed

Right after the QOL update came out (and the subsequent hotfix), I've made a brand new RoG world that was Hamlet compatible.

At some point I've managed to find the Glommer Statue, so I decided to mine it. To my disappointment, the blueprint for the old bell did not drop.

I've decided to see if I could spawn in the blueprint via the console.

As I typed in "c_spawn("bell_blueprint")", the console wrote that the prefab could not be found. True to it's word, many other blueprints have appeared on the suggestion list that pops up on the right side of the screen, but the old bell blueprint was no where to be found, almost as if it didn't exist.

I realize that before the QoL update came out, the Old Bell was uncraftable, but you could still find the blueprint. Now it doesn't even drop!

I had zero mods enabled. Stock world settings.

Steps to Reproduce
Create an RoG world that is Ham compatible. Find the Glommer Statue and mine it.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Thanks for the report. 

Seems like there's something very odd going on with the bell_blueprint indeed. I'll have to investigate.

• Like 1

Share this comment

Hmmm, I thought I was able to reproduce this (seemed bell_blueprint was known on a new world, but not after I reloaded it), but now I can't. Keeping an eye out for this but for now I have to ignore it.

If you still have the issue, please upload your world if you can.

Thanks!

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

I'm still actively playing that particular world as the Beefalo crash on it was fixed!

Would you like me to upload the affected world onto here or should I do it through the game bug report?

Only asking because I've already uploaded that particular world to the game bug report when the Beefalo crash was still a thing. I remember that I've also coupled the Old Bell bug (in the bug description) with it.

I can re-upload the world too if it helps!

Edited by Roosev

Share this comment

Hmmm, I cleared out most reports on the beefalo crashes that were fixed, so I may not have it anymore - I sort them based on the crash report, and if there's a lot with the same crash and we have the fix in I don't scrutinize them separately, so I may have deleted it without seeing the bell issue - apologies.

If it still happens on said world I'd appreciate it if you could indeed re-upload it 

• Like 1

Share this comment

16 minutes ago, bizziboi said:

Hmmm, I cleared out most reports on the beefalo crashes that were fixed, so I may not have it anymore - I sort them based on the crash report, and if there's a lot with the same crash and we have the fix in I don't scrutinize them separately, so I may have deleted it without seeing the bell issue - apologies.

If it still happens on said world I'd appreciate it if you could indeed re-upload it 

That's fine!

I've re-uploaded it through the bug report.

Description is "Save Slot 3. Old Bell blueprint did not drop."

That's the save at which the blueprint simply does not seem to exist.

Edited by Roosev
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment