Lawn Turf Placement Crash

Wheat_Sack
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Fixed

Placing a lawn turf next to another turf (up, down, left or right) crashes the game. Placing lawn turfs diagonally from one another still works and doesn't cause a crash.

Steps to Reproduce
Place a lawn turf next to another lawn turf

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Hi,

Is this reproducable for you? I just placed about 30 lawn turf around another turf and had no issue. Was it a specific kind of turf you placed it next to?

Share this comment

It's happened a few times for me now since I first posted, and it seems to not be dependent on the alignment of the lawn turf so I'm not entirely sure what causes it. Each time I've been placing around flat stone turf. In this save I can't place the lawn turf in any of the 4 spots with no turf at all outside of the street lamps without the game crashing. In the save I was on before I couldn't place any next to each other in the same pattern on the ground, but I could place them in the spots that now crash the game.20190313130002_1.thumb.jpg.5743598981379578984df05ad5c29aed.jpg.

Share this comment

Could you upload this save through the bug reporter? (Main Menu>Options>Report Bug). Mention the issue and the save slot and it will upload your save.

I'd like to see if it crashes for me as well, so I can investigate.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment