Chest accessibility

H3llReaper
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Fixed

Top left 2 chests are very difficult to open. There are only a few pixels worth of space that allow access, most of the graphic doesn't allow interaction.

This problem developed about 1 game day ago, not present prior.

I am running the Moar Saves, so there may be many files. Sorry about that. It is the only game with Wormwood

Chest accessibility.png

Steps to Reproduce
unknown. I have this same problem sometimes in the town shops on island 2. Top left quarter of the screen... perhaps because I play in window mode at about 75-80% of the screen?

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I did add those 2 windows on the left recently. Perhaps that is the cause?

/e Yes, I believe it is. I could not access the top left chest at all during the day. The light went dimmer during evening and then I was able to click on the chest, below the beam of light.

/e2 During night time, when there is no light through the window, I have full access to the chest.

The ray of light causes a conflict with accessing items5c6f0732ec614_Chest-Fullaccess.thumb.png.0de0c12ae964bd04a8512a57aa69ecc7.png

Edited by H3llReaper

Share this comment

Thanks for the report and the submitted save, it was indeed the light shafts. It should be fixed in the next update.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment