Autocomplete for commands doesn't work

FreyaMaluk
  • Version: Console Pending

When u are typing and the auto complete command is shown, you cannot really use it.

If you select the desired command with you directional keys and hit enter, the commands bar is gonna close and the command won't appear at all if you recall the commands' history.

Rn it's only useful as info but not really as autocomplete like in DST.

-------------

Also another related bug... Some commands don't get saved when u reopen the commands bar.

These bugs are consistent in main branch and beta

save.rar

Steps to Reproduce
type in the commands bar, hit enter to autocomplete, doesn't autocomplete but commands bar closes.

User Feedback

For the auto complete you use the arrow to go to the selection you want and then press tab. Dunno if it's a programmer thing but there tab is pretty common to complete.

As for certain entries not saving...do you have examples? I don't think I ever had that happen and I use the command history a lot during testing.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

3 hours ago, bizziboi said:

For the auto complete you use the arrow to go to the selection you want and then press tab. Dunno if it's a programmer thing but there tab is pretty common to complete.

As for certain entries not saving...do you have examples? I don't think I ever had that happen and I use the command history a lot during testing.

Tab? OK Ty but it's not as in dst.. Kinda confusing... :/ 

Probs yeap more like a programmer thing but I was coming from the autocomplete feature in DST for comparison

Edited by FreyaMaluk

Share this comment