Aporkalypse Calendar missing and broken

TheMetalMan
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

The entire Calendar is gone. Only the middle part that sticks up is still there.

I can't keep track of the Aporkalypse and not only this but both buttons are now the sun button, it doesn't even show up on the map. I have no idea what is going on and I am getting very stressed.
I was just about to slay the Womant Queen and get the crown.

Please help!

20181221153332_1.jpg

20181221153400_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
No clue

User Feedback

the same thing happened to me. The wheels were just not there when i entered the room. I restarted the game and nothing changed

Share this comment

Could any of you save the game in that room and then go to Main Menu>Options>Report Bug - mention the issue and the savelot.

I'll upload your savegame for us to have a look at.

@TheMetalManI'm especially interested in yours showing two sun buttons, but the others would definitely help as well.

• Sad 1

Share this comment

4 hours ago, bizziboi said:

Could any of you save the game in that room and then go to Main Menu>Options>Report Bug - mention the issue and the savelot.

@TheMetalManI'm especially interested in yours showing two sun buttons, but the others would definitely help as well.

I just did it help lol!!!

1 minute ago, aetion1986 said:

I just did it help lol!!!

Hold on I logged back in and the calendar came back. Thanks lol!

Share this comment

14 hours ago, bizziboi said:

Yeah I just reloaded the game and it was fixed.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

21 hours ago, bizziboi said:

Yeah I just reloaded the game and it was fixed.

Update 23.12.2018: The Calendar looks weird again.

Buttons still are the same. I am applying a bug report. I'll start it with your name @Bizziboi and apply my Forum name... This do deserve a look. You might not have time to look at this before the holidays though.

20181223202248_1.jpg

I just tried to load the save file and the game crashed...

I've tried it three times now. The Game don't seem to load. It keeps crashing.

20181223204440_1.jpg

Share this comment

Hmmm, would it be possible for you to attach your savegame? (just the world with the problem).

For some reason I can't currently access my office computer, and if I have the save I can still try to take a look.

Share this comment

6 minutes ago, bizziboi said:

Hmmm, would it be possible for you to attach your savegame? (just the world with the problem).

For some reason I can't currently access my office computer, and if I have the save I can still try to take a look.

I'll take a peak in my files.

Not too sure what I need to apply.

What file am I looking for?

Share this comment

I managed to load the game for a second, I paused the game and it didn't display any issues.
As soon as I un-paused the game it crashed again.

Share this comment

1.1.2019: I've not been able to play the save during the whole holidays. I hope you can look at this as soon as you come back from your break.

Happy New Year.

Share this comment

We definitely will look at this. Was hoping to squeeze it in during my break but this holiday season was a busy one.

Share this comment

If it's any help, during my attempts the game will not crash when paused, but will do so when the map is brought up.
And it still doesn't display the Calendar on the map. Are your Office computer working again?

Share this comment

Yes, it works quite well now! I have played without issue for an hour now.
I must admit I am a bit nervous to save in the calendar room now though...

Share this comment