Warbucks is missing quotes for Meated Nettles, Seed of Ruin and Nightmarish Bird Whistle

mathem99
  • DLC VERSION - IMPORTANT!: Hamlet Pending

As the title states Warbucks doesn't have quotes for Meated Nettles, Seed of Ruin and Nightmarish Bird Whistle

Steps to Reproduce

Warbucks is missing 3 quotes.

User Feedback

Warbucks is a retired character. After they were retired, it was stated that they would no longer be worked on, but that they could still be played by accessing them via the Dev Console.

I wish I could find the post that stated that they would no longer have quotes made for them.

As a general question, were they still having quotes being made for them despite them being retired?

• Like 1

Share this comment

7 hours ago, TheKingDedede said:

Warbucks is a retired character. After they were retired, it was stated that they would no longer be worked on, but that they could still be played by accessing them via the Dev Console.

I wish I could find the post that stated that they would no longer have quotes made for them.

As a general question, were they still having quotes being made for them despite them being retired?

When the first Quality of Life update came out (where they introduced beefalo riding and bundle wraps) they added quotes for Warbucks even though he was already retired, I don't see why they wouldn't add quotes again for this Quality of Life update.

• Like 2
  • Big Ups 1

Share this comment