Tropical Bouillabaisse effects still last one minute (as it should, ignore please)

BezKa
  • DLC VERSION - IMPORTANT!: Shipwrecked, Hamlet Closed

The effects given by consuming the Tropical Bouillabaisse now last longer (SW, HAM).- Nope

The wiki says it lasts one minute, and it still does in beta. Unless it used to be even shorter, then my bad, sorry to bother. <- Edit: yes it did

Steps to Reproduce

Consume Tropical Bouillabaisse

The effects last 1 minute, just like they used to

User Feedback

Tropical Bouillabaisse used to last 30 seconds before its duration time got updated to 1 minute during this beta, I hope this helps.

The editors on the wiki have been really diligent on updating the wiki with the balance changes to existing DS content from this beta, however it is definitely confusing when there is no indication of how the item was changed on the items page.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

10 hours ago, Pumking7 said:

Tropical Bouillabaisse used to last 30 seconds before its duration time got updated to 1 minute during this beta, I hope this helps.

The editors on the wiki have been really diligent on updating the wiki with the balance changes to existing DS content from this beta, however it is definitely confusing when there is no indication of how the item was changed on the items page.

Awesome, thanks for telling me. I tried to look through history of the article to make sure, but I didn't find the change listed there- that's why I assumed it was still out of date.

Share this comment