Spider Warriors can jump into the water in Shipwrecked worlds

SpoonyBardIV
  • DLC VERSION - IMPORTANT!: Shipwrecked, Hamlet Can't Reproduce

Spider Warriors (the jumping yellow spiders) are able to jump off their islands in Shipwrecked.

Steps to Reproduce

Go near a spider warrior while on a boat.

User Feedback

I was unable to reproduce the bug on Shipwrecked worlds or Shipwrecked worlds with Hamlet compatibility in beta branch.
Can you try verifying your local files and disabling all mods to see if the issue persists? Thanks.

Changed Status to Can't Reproduce

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

4 minutes ago, DiogoW said:

I was unable to reproduce the bug on Shipwrecked worlds or Shipwrecked worlds with Hamlet compatibility in beta branch.
Can you try verifying your local files and disabling all mods to see if the issue persists? Thanks.

Changed Status to Can't Reproduce

I'll try your suggestions and provide an update soon, thanks. I have a feeling it might just be due to the unusually large number of spiders present when I encountered the issue, there were three spider queens and dozens of spiders so maybe some just got pushed off land. Apologies for wasting your time if it is indeed not a bug.

Edited by SpoonyBardIV
  • Like 1

Share this comment

9 hours ago, SpoonyBardIV said:

I'll try your suggestions and provide an update soon, thanks. I have a feeling it might just be due to the unusually large number of spiders present when I encountered the issue, there were three spider queens and dozens of spiders so maybe some just got pushed off land. Apologies for wasting your time if it is indeed not a bug.

It may be the case: The Spider Warriors have already being on water (the water point very very very close to the land) before it jumps. According to your description, that may be the problem caused by the spider queen. It should not spawn spiders too near the water.

Share this comment