Wurt loses health when traveling to caves and coming back to surface with a Merm King

Electroely
  • Fixed

The recent update fixed the bug that gave Wurt all her stats back when regaining the king bonus. Which I am very thankful for. The fix itself, though, has issues.

Wurt loses all health she has above 150 (her kingless max health) when she loses the bonus. Regaining the bonus does not restore that lost health. This is especially problematic when you consider that the king bonus does not carry over to the caves.

I think the transition between bonus and bonusless (and vice versa) should preserve percent rather than stat number.

image.png.225a3178a103564357cf5476fc3edd03.png

to

image.png.7abb983335f2ffef65abb27495cf6255.png

Steps to Reproduce
Promote a merm to King status. Heal yourself above 150 health. Enter caves. Go out of caves. Notice missing health.
  • Like 2

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.
1 hour ago, HugoM said:

Changed Status to Fixed

There is still the issue of having your health reverted to 150 when entering the caves (due to the lack of a King down there) and it staying 150 after exiting the caves. It's really making the character hard to enjoy for me.

I should mention that this applies to all stats. I apologize if the bug report wasn't clear.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Share this comment