Woven Shadows inconsistency

-Variant
  • Pending

Unlike every other shadow creature or related being, woven shadows drop souls upon their death.
Initially I thought this may be intentional but it sticks out against the Moonblind Birds not dropping souls which follows the same "swarm enemy" properties/philosophy.
image.thumb.png.6472f4e559b87963aac411e51f4b7a1a.pngimage.thumb.png.ea650a7cad0b98e60eb7f47dd129b8e3.png

Steps to Reproduce

Summon Woven Shadows/Stalker_minions, wait for them to die on their own or kill them, obtain souls.
Other shadow creatures nor swarm enemies dispense souls which leads to this occurrence being odd.

User Feedback

@-Variant Maxwell'a quote for the woven shadows calls it a "being of living fuel" (even Willow says it's alive, although barely).

It's alive and FW is munching on it

Share this comment

52 minutes ago, lakhnish said:

it's alive

Indeed I did see, I felt the need to make the report and see if it were intentional or not anyhow though since every other instance of living shadows don't drop souls. There's also instances of living creatures not dropping souls as they're swarm enemies despite the lore indicating elsewise. (Moonblind Birds)
It's a bit of an odd inconsistency... hence my desire for clarification. 

Share this comment