Wortox can soul hop into cave holes.

me real life
  • Pending

image.png.29af362bce1c3c5a252da53a3b60301b.png
image.png.adbd65dfd47f57fb5a5958405ec74c95.png
There's just enough room to click. You can walk right out too. Kind of defeats the purpose of the whole thing.

Steps to Reproduce

Soul hop into a cave hole.

• Haha 2

User Feedback

This works as intended (!?). He can already traverse the void and abyss at medium distances. This makes sense and is consistent..? The same goes for using the lazy explorer, unless mistaken. As for being able to walk out of the hole, that sounds like a bug.

Edited by Captain_Rage

Share this comment

1 hour ago, Captain_Rage said:

This works as intended (!?). He can already traverse the void and abyss at medium distances. This makes sense and is consistent..? The same goes for using the lazy explorer, unless mistaken. As for being able to walk out of the hole, that sounds like a bug.

From my testing the same can't be done with a lazy explorer. Also, It's hard to really show in a screenshot, but I want to note that Wortox in this situation will rapidly move up and down on the Y-axis due to being literally inside the cave hole.

• Like 1

Share this comment

Ohh. That sounds wonky and glitchy indeed. If memory serves (and I am fairly sure of this), I've seen videos of players using the lazy explorer to land on the little pedestal in the holes, albeit without being able to move around. Admittedly I haven't tried this myself (or perhaps I have, ages ago, and forgotten about it).

Next time I visit the ruins with a lazy explorer at hand I will investigate.

Share this comment